Privacy & Security
- SAF-T-LOK CORPORATION (SAF-T-LOK) respects the privacy of users who visit its web sites. The following policies are in effect for all of the Web Sites owned and operated by SAF-T-LOK and are in place to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
- SAF-T-LOK may ask for the following information about you and your organization: First & Last Name, Company Name, e-mail address, billing address, web site address, and payment information. This information is required as a necessary part of completing your order and will not be sold or provided to any third parties.
- SAF-T-LOK maintains a strict "NO-SPAM" policy. Your e-mail address or mailing address will not be given, sold or rented to a third party. If you ask for information or purchase products at the SAF-T-LOK web site, you may receive occasional follow up e-mails from SAF-T-LOK to inform you of product promotions or news. You may OPT-OUT at any time.
- All data collected are encrypted for your security and privacy.
- Cardholder Data Security Policies: In order to minimize the risk of security incidents, we fully outsource all payment processing to Foxy.io and PayPal. Foxy.io is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider, and is listed on both Visa and MasterCard's global registries. Anytime you submit payment information via our website, you are submitting through Foxy.io's secure infrastructure. If you opt to save your payment information during checkout, that information is stored at Foxy. We don't have access to your payment details except for the last 4 digits, the card type, and the expiration date.